Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Favorite Mistake

Do you know what it is? It's saying -- over and over again -- that I'll post again soon! Ugh, sorry everyone (or anyone who actually might check this?!?). This new job has got me going crazy (but I like it a lot!). I leave my house at 6 and often don't get home until 9 and then i have to crash back into bed. I've also been doing some freelance work for my old company so I've had more stuff to do (although more money IS nice). I've also been working out with a trainer twice a week and trying to fit in a social life somewhere in there. I need to take a break because I haven't had any time to just read or write (especially here!), so freelancing might be turned down this week. OH, and we don't have Internet because... well, we just don't. Once I get on that, hopefully things can return to normal!!!
I will leave you with this: I was disco Cleopatra for Halloween and wore a bracelet that could have doubled as a weapon.

1 comment:

Joanna Goddard said...

hang in there! your job sounds so busy--at least it's almost thanksgiving! xo